This is Sharpen Your Image, the primary source of expert, professional clinical photography and video for personal injury, medicolegal and medical negligence work. Based in the West Midlands, we cover the surrounding counties: Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire as well as Birmingham and south Staffordshire. We also have associate photographers in Yorkshire and the south London areas. We have provided an unparalleled service to hundreds of solicitors and law firms for many years.
This short video explains what we do and how it would benefit your personal injury cases:
Update: the CAMIP register referred to in this video has now transferred to the Academy for Healthcare Science (AHCS). Wherever possible, our photographers will be on this accredited register.
The service is headed by Simon Brown, one of the most experienced and qualified medical photographers in the UK. Full details of the service are shown in the links above and we look forward to hearing from you with your instructions.
There are several reasons to instruct Sharpen Your Image for your personal injury photography and video:
- We offer the highest quality images and video and use only registered medical photographers, so we know that these CPR-compliant visual records are produced objectively and accurately
- We offer a cost-effective service and value for money.
- Images and video footage is kept securely archived for a period of five years from the date of instruction. Files will be securely and permanently deleted after that time period.
- All photographs are produced in a strictly-controlled colour-managed environment and are verified by the photographer as an accurate record. Two sets of photographs are routinely provided – additional sets may be ordered as necessary – and a PDF file of the set can also be provided at no extra cost. (The PDF file is not verified as we cannot guarantee the viewing conditions for these files.)
- A cover sheet states exactly the name and credentials of the photographer in each case together with a CPR-compliant statement covering duty, authenticity and completeness.